???????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Sa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am so pleased to announce that Get Echo is finally finished! (Well okay, still in the process of adding a few chapters as I type, but you get the jest of it.)

After all that work and yet another novel down, I can't seem to sort out my feelings. One part of me is ecstatic. I mean, that's the third novel that I have completed. However, another part of me is so overwhelmed with the book that I want to pull my hair out. I finished it so quickly that I feel as though all of the pages just blur together into a huge pile of crap. I know I souldn't feel that way, that I should be proud, but I just wish it sounded as good on paper as it did in my head. (Wishful thinking for any writer, I know.)

So, moving on. I'm currently having it read and edited by my personal editor and also the love of my life. He claims he likes it of course, although I know if he said otherwise I would probably curl up and cry, and I think he knows that. Regardless, I need a few more volunteers to scrutinize this book before an agent gets a hold of it. I need a few people who are quick, thorough, and HONEST. None of that, "This is so good and I see nothing wrong with it" bull-crap. If you think you're the right person to read this novel and give it to me straight, please get a hold of me. I need your opinion.

That is all for today. I hope you all have a lovely evening.

Xo,

Amber

0 comments: