???????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Sa BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Last week I had an epiphany.

I was talking to my grandma about going back to school for nursing, and how stressful of a task it was turning into, and I realized something: I want to be a writer.

Heck, I've wanted to be a writer since 7th grade, but it has always seemed so out of reach. I wonder constantly what it would be like to work for myself, to do something I truly love, to be able to live my own life and write and live as I please. I imagined having my own home with my hubby and kids and my cozy little office where I could escape into my fantasy world of writing. I imagine seeing my novels on bookshelves in stores and malls around the world.

Then I thought of something even better....I CAN do that. Now, this isn't me being cocky. This is me looking at the novels I write and being impressed even with myself. As rejection after rejection letter has come to me, I have started pinning them up on the wall in my office. It's not to be disappointing, it's simply to give me the push I need. After all, “you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
Stephen King

This is what I'm meant to do. Yes, I LOVE medicine. Yes, when I feel like I may not suceed in writing, I turn to school and nursing and med school and work, work, work....

But I want to write. I want my books to be known. I want my name to be known.

And it will be.


0 comments: